Manager, Data Visualization
Full-time salaried position
SMART IT People has a full-time opportunity for a Manager of Data Visualization with one of our clients located in Greensboro, NC.
- Bachelor’s in business Analysis, Finance, Computer Science, or another quantitative field.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory or direct leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience working with BI tools and BI systems like Power Bi, Tableau, SAP and business object.
- Create data rich dashboards
- Ability to communicate well, direct and train others in BI tools
- Experience querying databases using SQL
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong priortization skills - Critical tasks
- Ability to delegate
- Integrity and trust
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset with a problem solving approach
- Drive to learn and master new technologies
- Deliver assignments within deadline
- 3+ years Commercial Organization
- Write DAX expressions and implement row-level security in Power BI
- Product Owner Agile Scrum knowledge
- Data product development
Work in a multi-brand environment and innovative team, providing reports & data visualization across multiple departments distributing insights trough KPIs and reports for the entire commercial operation, being able to work with state of art technology among BI Developers, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers, and interact with different areas around sales & services.
The role will also interact with different levels of management to help steer the reporting landscape, coordinate the development of reporting solutions internally and for the dealers and drive the IT department that is responsible for the data warehouse development, helping prioritization and requirements gathering for the development and maintenance of the reporting platform.
• Lead and manage a team that will provide timely, standardized and meaningful reports in order to enable the excellence of sales & service operations.
• Understand business requirements in BI context and be able to coordinate work with Data Engineers to achieve specific goals (creation of DataMart’s, improve of datasets, etc.)
• Create dashboards and interactive visual reports
• Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those
• Analyzing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making
• Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timeline to accomplish
• Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
• Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations
• Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
• Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
• Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements
• Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions as per needs
• SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
• Work with users and team members at all levels for performance improvement and suggestions
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.