SMART IT People has a contract to hire opportunity for a Salesforce Architect in Raleigh, NC.
- Responsible for overall management and delivery of salesforce applications globally for Commercial and Marketing. The individual will leverage his/her expertise and work experience, industry best practices as well as his/her understanding on future salesforce innovation capabilities to successfully drive, architect, implement and support solutions that span multiple platforms (sales cloud, service cloud, experience cloud, commerce cloud, marketing cloud, etc.) including integration and authentication across systems.
- This individual will be able to articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations with proven ability to manage 3rd parties throughout solution implementation initiatives while building a trusted relationship with the business.
- Experience in architecting, designing configuring and developing software solutions on the Salesforce.com platforms.
- Ability to lead design sessions and articulate design options to the business leaders and other key stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution.
Design and Configuration:
- Design and/or implement state-of-the-art, efficient and cost-effective solutions that can be reused by other global or local business area.
- Provide training and develop training materials for key users.
Vendor Technical Oversight:
- Provide architectural guidance to 3rd party salesforce/integration implementation vendors as well as high level quality code reviews to guarantee technical stability and strategic technical alignment of concurrent initiatives.
Project Management and Change Control:
- Review project plans and schedules for system/application deployments, upgrades, and or fixes by following SDLC.
- Partner with vendor to manage change control process and release management cycle for commercial applications.
- Experience with Copado for DevOps to manage deployments.
- In close collaboration with the business and Business Relationship Manager, the salesforce Architect will develop and maintain business relationships with functional area subject matter experts to ensure future and current system and process needs are being addressed and maintained.
Documentation and Testing:
- Create process, technical system diagrams, and data maps for applications.
- Work with users to gather and document requirements for new and existing applications. - Write Functional Specifications for 3rd party development teams.
- Perform testing and coordinate testing as well as with end users.
- Support key users and trouble shoot issues to resolve in a timely manner
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.