Sr. Salesforce Lead Developer/Architect
Contract to hire
SMART IT People has a contract to hire opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Lead Developer/Architect in Raleigh, NC.
- 70% Senior Salesforce Developer and 30% Salesforce Architect role.
- Techno functional role which leans on the Technical side.
- Day to day is more of a hands-on role but will be the primary internal salesforce architect go to person for multiple global business entities.
- Dev/Ops tactical work as well as offer global big picture strategic architecture capabilities.
- 5 years Salesforce development experience
- 2 years Salesforce architect experience
- 80% Sales Cloud, 10% service Cloud, 10% Marketing cloud.
- Primarily SFDC - salesforce.com vs Salesforce Classic (except for VEEVA)
- Team of about 10 who support rollouts, implementations, roadmaps, integrations, across all entities globally.
- Designing Salesforce solutions
- Global solutions
- Writing functional specs
- Salesforce development
- Salesforce Lightning development
- Salesforce Architect
- Generating Salesforce Architectural diagrams (ERD, etc)
- Salesforce Integrations
- Salesforce ERP integrations
- Salesforce SAP integrations
- Salesforce Authentications
- Project Management
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.