QA Test Automation Developer
SMART IT People has a contract opportunity for a QA Test Automation Developer in Durham, NC.
· Selenium, UFT
· HP: Load Runner, Quality Center
· Visual Studio Team Foundation Server: Performance Testing Automation, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
· IBM: Quality Manager, service virtualization
· CA: Service Virtualization
· Maven (build management)
· Jenkins (continuous integration services)
· SOAP UI
· Database management studios for DB2, Oracle, or SQL Server
· Git (code repository)
· Familiar with the following syntax as far as it is needed for assisting test automation tasks:
· Review user stories, technical specifications, user documentation, help files, and other documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual functional testing at times.
· Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for our clinical science development and various other software products; i.e. perform automated dynamic testing.
· Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs, and other Development test objects for continuous build integration.
· Work closely with the DevOps Engineers to create and maintain automated build verifications.
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
· Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
· Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of automated metrics.
· Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard).
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.