Business Systems Analyst
6 months contract + extensions
SMART IT People has a contract opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst. Must have Life Sciences, Clinical Trials Management and basic SQL programming skills. This is 100% remote in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Master's Degree a plus
- 5 to 7 years experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Must have relevant experience in Lifesciences & clinical trial management domains
- Basic SQL programming skills is required
- Knowledge and experience with tools like ALM will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- The main function of a business systems analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
To apply, please email your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.