Dynamics NAV/ERP Developer
Stratford, CT (Travel to site 2 x month initially then trailing off over time)
SMART IT People has a contract opportunity for a Dynamics NAV/ERP Developer for our client in Stratford, CT. This is a hands-on position and will help to develop, plan, design, implement, and operate Dynamics NAV 2015.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; will consider candidates without degree in light of other qualifications.
• 10+ years Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision experience with customizations, along with ISV modules by Lanham Associates
• Experience with reporting services via SSRS or JetReports
• Familiar with virtualized environments, SQL Enterprise Server and overall IT architectures • Experience with a range of Enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM, WMS, and experienced with migrating applications into the cloud.
• Ability to review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
• Ability to assimilate information quickly, making extensive use of experience and learned patterns.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management, and others outside the organization.
• Experience working with internal and external teams in implementation and operational support.
• A focus on continuous improvement with ability to review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
Preferred Or Desired Qualifications
• Broad IT background with focus on Navision 2015 & SQL Server, cross ERP knowledge with NetSuite and/or Epicor is a significant benefit
• Manufacturing experience is critical, focus on electrical or similar industries is highly beneficial
• WMS, Demand planning, EDI and other Lanham specific modules a plus
• Experience in organizations that go to market primarily through distributor networks
• Experience leading in a hypergrowth organization, with Private Equity funding, and aggressive M&A activity
• Experienced with agile techniques such as Scrum, Kan Ban
• Experience with cloud-based enterprise solution
To apply, please send your resume in MS WOrd format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.