Product Manager - Service contracts & Solutions
SMART IT People has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Product Manager who understands the customer, market, business and technology requirements and has a holistic view of the end-to-end processes. Product Manager with service contract experience on OEM products (Commercial vehicle, Trucks, Heavy industrial equipment) is highly desired but not required.
• Develop and maintain product roadmap including service contracts. Support product roadmap by defining product requirements and positioning based on market research, voice-of-customer, and by working directly with other internal commercial owners as well as external partners.
• Participate in cross-functional teams to enhance and develop new integrated services.
• Collaborate with Services on requirements and prioritization of connected services for conventional product line.
• Develop commercialization plan for integrated service offering. This includes development of a go-to-market strategy, business model, pricing and promotion for national/fleet accounts, general retail and leasing channels.
• Develop and manage competitive intelligence to ensure strong positioning of service contracts within North America. Provide competitive assessment on offering.
• Manage the pricing structure of integrated service offering to drive profitable growth measured by penetration rate, adoption, usage and contribution margin. Anchor sales forecasts.
• Oversee marketing and collateral development for products and program offers to ensure value proposition is clearly communicated. Ensure material is made available in set communication channels.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for integrated service offering. Provide sales support to sales organizations and dealers. Train Sales and Service teams on product offering.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.