Sr. QA Analyst
1 year contract
SMART IT People has a 1 year contract opportunity with our client based in North Carolina. This is a remote position. Preference for candidates in NC. Must reside in the U.S.
- Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field
- 5 to 7 years experience testing software with experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
- Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
- The main function of a QA analyst is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.